Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Salman Khan

Name: Salman Khan
Birthday: Monday, December 27, 1965
Star Sign : Capricorn
Family: Salim Khan & Salma Helen
Address: 3 Galaxy Apartments B.J.Road, Bandstand, Bandra, Bombay - 400050
First Film : Biwi Ho To Aisi












BIOGRAPHY

Getting Personal with Salman Khan......

I Pack...
...in a hurry and casually. I'm not particular about what I take as long as I am comfortable. Even a few shirts and a pair of jeans is fine with me.
...my shorts. It is a must because I need to exercise everyday.
...my dumb-bells. I need to work-out daily. Without work-outs my day is incomplete. While abroad I make it a point to visit the gymnasium.
...my perfumes and glares. I just can't do without them.
...my luggage. It's taken in advance while I reach the airport just in time for my flight.

I Travel...
...to London off an on. It's a beautiful place to be in. The river Thames, Big Ben and the trams of the city fascinate me. Recently when I visited the city I travelled by tube and had a ball. It brought back memories of my childhood.

No comments: